The BoneSmart Pilates Osteo Bundle was carefully designed and selected by a physical therapist to get the most out of your workouts. It includes everything you’ll need to complete the routines featured in the BoneSmart Pilates DVD: Exercise to Prevent or Reverse Osteoporosis as well as other fitness classes.
Working with props might appear daunting at first, but this simple addition could make your practice go from mundane to amazing.
The routines is this program will help you build stronger, healthier bones and muscles, help prevent bone loss and falls and strengthen at-risk areas of decline including your hips and legs, spine, and balance.
Lightweight portable props enhance the workouts by:
- providing assistance to make difficult exercises safe and achievable
- adding resistance to build upper and lower body muscle strength and bone density
- improving foot mobility, circulation and strength
- strengthening your core safely
Inflatable BoneSmart Pilates CORE MINI-BALL
Research shows crunches and sit ups should be avoided for those with osteoporosis, or back issues. If you hate crunches and sit ups, you will love the assistance that this mini-ball provides! Cultivate a strong core with proper posture and alignment, making for a healthier Pilates practice and a healthier you.
The 9-inch inflatable mini-ball is the perfect complement for your Aging Strong workout as it works your core while keeping your spine within a safe range of motion
- Easily inflatable by mouth
- Excellent texture for an easy grasp.
- Non-pthalate, PVC free
Get Stronger with a Resistance Band
Green resistance band, 5 ft long each, provides resistance to build upper and lower body muscle strength, bone density and flexibility.
The 5 foot long green resistance band will:
- strengthen your upper body, legs and feet
- provide assistance with certain exercises to help you keep good form
- Help stretch you out
This resistance band is low-protein and powder-free, reducing skin irritation and making it ideal for sensitive users.
Ankle Resistance Loop
The Yellow Ankle Resistance Loop will:
- Strengthen your hips and legs
- Challenge your balance
It is specifically designed to be used in the lower body. This smaller cousin of the long band packs in quite a workout in a short amount of time. You’ll see this prop used in the “Hip Blaster” and the “Bone Dance”.
Half Tennis Balls for Stimulating foot Massage
Custom Cut Tennis Ball Halves will
- Release tension
- Improve flexibility of your feet
- Increase blood flow and circulation
- Promote sensory awakening helping with overall balance
- Prevent plantar fascitiis and ankle sprains
We prefer 1/2 versus full tennis balls because:
- They yield more than a round ball when applying pressure providing a comfortable massage
- they’re not round so they stay put and don’t roll away. This prevents falls by minimizing the risk of slipping on them
Tote Bag to carry all your Props
Take your Pilates workout with you anywhere in this convenient tote bag.
- Comfortably carry all your props
- Roomy enough to hold your mat!
- The outer pocket can hold tablet or book
- Take it with you for other fitness classes like Barre or Yoga
Consistency is key to achieving optimal health benefits and results so take it with you!
This stylish bag is an upgrade from the one shown in the video.