AGING STRONG PILATES® DVD’s and Exercise Props!
AGING STRONG PILATES® DVD Series
With the BoneSmart Pilates AGING STRONG DVD series and exercise Props, your MOVEMENT BECOMES YOUR MEDICINE
- Targets areas of decline as we age – including hip and leg strength, spine strength and balance.
- Created by physical therapist and certified Pilates teacher Teresa Maldonado Marchok, the workouts and special features of the Aging Strong Pilates® series will build stronger bones, increase flexibility and improve posture and overall strength.
- Will simultaneously challenge and care for your body. The workouts are designed to be safe for those with osteoporosis, herniated discs, chronic pain or general back and joint issues.
- Stimulates bone growth through weight bearing exercise, safe impact and the use of resistance bands
- Ideal for the beginner and challenging enough for the seasoned pro
UNIQUE FEATURES of AGING STRONG VOLUMES 1 and 2
|Volume I||Volume 2|
|Standing weight bearing section and mat work with resistance band ~ 45min||2 full body ~ 25min workouts for when you’re tight on time|
|Standing foot massage||Encouraged to do the standing foot massage learned in Vol. I before these workouts|
|Mat work for core/spine strength and flexibility. Includes the use of long resistance bands to enhance the workouts||Mat work in both workouts for core/spine strength and flexibility
Includes long resistance bands and ankle resistance band work for hip strength and standing strength and balance
|Culminates in a relaxing meditation||Culminates in a high energy bone building, posture improving stomping dance|
|Bonus Sitting Posture Coaching with trademark rich imagery and illustrations, teaches you how to sit optimally with ease||Bonus Standing Posture Coaching with trademark imagery and illustrations teaches you how to stand optimally with ease|
|Both DVD’s come with detailed step by step tutorials before all the workouts!
Tutorials enhance your understanding of the do’s and don’ts to make your workouts precise and effective while keeping you safe.
BoneSmart Pilates® AGING STRONG Enhanced Props Bundle
This props bundle is specially designed to support safe exercise for aging strong and includes everything you need to benefit from all volumes of the Aging Strong DVD Series. The bundle includes various resistance bands and loops, inflatable core mini-ball, myofascial release ball and a convenient tote bag.
RESISTANCE BANDS TAILORED TO YOUR LEVEL
- 3 long bands provide resistance to build upper and lower body muscle strength as well as flexibility. These 5 foot long resistance bands are low-protein and powder-free, reducing skin irritation and making them ideal for sensitive users. Each band has a different tension level. Begin with the light orange band and as you get stronger, progress to the green then blue band.
- 2 Resistance Ankle Loops specifically designed to be used in the lower body. These smaller cousins of the long bands pack quite a workout for your hips and legs. Begin with the lighter yellow loop and when stronger, progress to the purple one.
INFLATABLE CORE MINI-BALL
Research shows crunches and sit ups should be avoided for those with osteoporosis, or back issues. If you hate crunches and sit ups, you will love the assistance that this mini-ball provides! Enjoy a great core workout with proper posture and alignment, making for a healthier Pilates practice!
The 9-inch inflatable mini-ball is the perfect complement for your Aging Strong workout, as it allows for a great core workout while keeping your spine within a safe range of motion
- Easily inflatable by mouth
- Excellent texture for an easy grasp.
- Non-pthalate, PVC free
The Aging Strong Vol I DVD demonstrates how to use the Inflatable Core Mini-ball, barely-inflated, for low back support. Take it with you for car and plane rides and enjoy pain free travel.
View the “Props” section on the DVD for additional innovative uses of the miniball to improve balance, mobility and alignment.
Our feet are what connect us to the earth when we stand. When we have strong, malleable feet they become the foundation for a strong and stable body.
MYOFASCIAL RELEASE OVAL MASSAGE BALL will
- Release tension
- Improve flexibility of your feet
- Increase blood flow and circulation
- Promote sensory awakening helping with overall balance
- Prevent plantar fascitiis and ankle sprains
This Massage Ball is contoured to match the dome shaped arches of your feet. The Aging Strong DVD shows additional ways to use the ball to improve hand strength and for a stimulating massage to different areas of your body like the back of the neck and calves.
Measures approximately 4¼” L x 1¾” Dia. Phthalate free.
Take your Pilates workout with you anywhere in this convenient TOTE BAG
- Comfortably carry all your props
- Roomy enough to hold extras including your mat!
- The outer pocket is perfect to carry a book, tablet or phone.
- Take it with you for other fitness classes like Barre or Yoga
Consistency is key to achieving optimal health benefits and results so take it with you!
This stylish bag is an upgrade from the one shown in the video.
Aging Strong Pilates® DVD with Enhanced Props Bundle Combo
Enjoy the benefits of either DVD purchased in combination with the Props Bundle and save $14.55 over purchasing separately.
BoneSmart Pilates PROPS UPGRADE to AGING STRONG Series
If you already own the BoneSmart Pilates Prop Bundle that accompanies the DVD “Exercise to Prevent or Reverse Osteoporosis”, these props will bridge the gap between the Osteoporosis DVD and the AGING STRONG DVD Series. This unique upgrade allows you to benefit from all the exercises in the BoneSmart Pilates AGING STRONG DVD series including Volumes I and 2 and any subsequent volumes that will follow. (this assumes you already own the inflatable core mini-ball)
- A purple oval myofascial release ball contoured to match the dome shape of your feet. This will enhance sensation, flexibility and circulation in your feet, which improves balance and helps prevent foot and ankle injuries.
- Strong purple and blue bands that will challenge your upper body, hip and leg strength. The added strength you will gain will minimize your risk of falls, and if you do fall, the upper body and core strength gained from AGING STRONG Volumes 1 and 2 will help you to catch yourself and decelerate if you do trip, minimizing impact or injury. The perfect prop bundle supplement to help you Age Strong!
Aging Strong Pilates® Created By:
Teresa Maldonado Marchok, MPT
Licensed Physical Therapist, Certified Pilates Teacher, and American Bone Health Representative
Return policy: Full refund for cost of items if returned within 30 days of delivery, unopened and unused. (shipping not included) If items in original condition are returned past the return window, you’ll receive 80% of the items price. If DVD’s are removed from plastic wrap, you’ll receive 50% of item cost. Items returned with missing parts or show obvious signs of use, you’ll receive 50% of the items’ cost.