Are You A Pilates Teacher Interested In My Education Workshops?
Teresa also offers Education Workshops, helping Pilates instructors perfect their teaching form throughout every stage of their career.
Her energetic workshops support your personal and professional growth, fine tune your skills and expand your knowledge of different Pilates’ modalities including:
- Pilates with Props
- BoneSmart Pilates®
- Pilates for Rehabilitation
Teresa Maldonado Marchok, MPT, is a licensed Physical Therapist and PMA® Certified Pilates Teacher. Her 30 years of experience with dance, Physical Therapy and Pilates bring a unique quality to her workshops that invigorate and inspire.
One out of every two women over the age of 50 has low bone density – either osteopenia or osteoporosis. With adults over the age of 65 representing the fastest growing population segment in the United States, every Pilates instructor needs to be trained in dealing with this critical group of clients.
Position yourself as a skilled and knowledgeable instructor by acquiring the necessary tools to work safely and effectively with the clients who need Pilates the most.
- Differentiate between Osteoporosis and Osteopenia
- Understand Bone Density Scores and the Fracture Risk Calculator
- Upgrade your knowledge with the latest exercise research
- Receive recommendations to prevent falls and fractures
- Learn how the foundational BoneSmart Pilates ABC’s
- Learn how to apply the ABC’s as you construct a lesson
- Learn about contraindicated movements and exercises
- Study physical assessment methods
- Learn Pilates based mat, standing and equipment exercise progressions for the fit osteoporotic. osetopenic client
- Learn and be able to offer mat, standing and equipment exercise recommendations for the frail osteoporotic/osteopenic client.
- This workshop is approved by the PMA for 10 CECs.
DATES LOCATION Costa Mesa, CA, United States
HOST STUDIO BASI Pilates Studio}
COURSE COST $449.00